BWH Hotel Manager Onboarding Program
There are a myriad of Best Western Hotels (BWH) operating throughout Australia.
Owners and lessees of BWH motels have the independence of running their own business however reap the benefits of being part of a large hotel chain including:
- A global brand which is both known and trusted by people all around the world
- Access to a worldwide consumer pool and a worldwide booking channel
- Powerful connections and reliable back-up support service all the time
- Dedicated sales team that actively brings new government and corporate business
- Access to marketing programs with a dedicated Marketing Manager
During this onboarding program you will explore all facets of managing a BWH Hotel.
The key areas of this program include the following key areas:
- BWH vision, mission and ‘Because we Care’ program
- Best practice BWH reception processes
- BWR information and best practice
- Best practice BWH administration processes
- Medallia and guest reviews
- OTA, online and corporate bookings
To add further depth and understanding of the importance of these learnings there is regular online coaching and mentoring sessions.
On successful completion of this course, and on gaining all the required licenses and certificates, you will be able to register to work with BWH through out Australia.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get started!
A Warm Welcome
What is BWH Hotel’s Vision?
Upholding the BWH Hotels vision as a hotel manager
What is BWH Hotels mission statement?
‘Because We Care’
Expectations, relationships and working within a global team
Required certificates and licences of a hotel manager
Best Western Hotels
Universal Hotel procedures
Daily BWH Hotel Procedures
Ability to manage conflict and negotiate
Work, health and safety knowledge and skills
Student Ratings & Reviews
- Hotel management manual excerpt and videos.
- Forms for use within the training and as tools whilst hotelling.
- 2 hours coaching and mentoring
- 24/7 lifetime ongoing support.
- It is a requirement of this course to complete all units within 12 months of the commencement date including the front office management training, coaching and mentoring.
- The first online coaching session will be organised on completion of unit 3.
- Suitable for anybody wanting to own, operate or work in BWH Hotel management.