Motel management know-how
There are a myriad of motels operating throughout Australia.
Motelsos.com is asked frequently why undertake training prior to managing, leasing and/or owning a motel. Why not just train when you get there?
This is our reply, we don’t train our participants rather we enlighten, make them ready, and prep them to be savvy, confident motel operators.
During this program you will explore all facets of motel operations and management in a small to medium size motel where you are the motel manager, garden, pool and maintenance manager, administration manager, oh and don’t forget the customer services manager
The key areas of this dare we say it? training program include the following key areas:
- Administration, guest reviews, OTA, online and corporate bookings
- OTA reconciliations
- Use of the GuestPoint, Protel Air and Satin Property Management Systems and financial reconciliations
- Room maintenance and housekeeping
- Team management
- Ordering and stock take
- Preparation of meals
- Grounds and pool maintenance
To add further depth and understanding of the importance of these learnings there is regular online coaching and mentoring sessions.
On successful completion of this course, and on gaining all the required licenses and certificates, you will be able to register to work with motels throughout Australia as well as other contractors.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get started!
A Warm Welcome
First up lets consider…..
Expectations, relationships and commitment
Required qualifications and licences of a motel manager
Universal motel procedures
Daily Motel Procedures
Required attributes of motel managers
Ability to manage conflict and negotiate
Food, safety and sanitation requirements
Preparation of meals
Grounds and pool maintenance
Work, health and safety knowledge and skills
Is this the end or the beginning?
Student Ratings & Reviews
- Motel management manual excerpt and videos.
- Forms for use within the training and as tools whilst motelling.
- 8 hours coaching and mentoring.
- 8 hours online training using GuestPoint and other PMS by arrangement
- 24/7 lifetime ongoing support.
- Upskill, learn and refresh your knowledge of all the requirements, processes and procedures of managing a motel. This course includes theory components, hands on training together with mentoring and coaching. The course covers all facets of motel operations and management and is crafted to meet your individual needs as well as considering your existing knowledge and skills.